Monday, January 10, 2011

[MBC 'Section TV] Rain at his Adieu 2010 With Rain' concert

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=

- aired on January 9th, 2011 -

0:18
-
Staffs were checking the stage before the concert began.

0:31
-
Rain was busy preparing for his concert, 'Adieu 2010 with Rain'

0:43
-
Rain actually delivered performances even in the rehearsal.

0:50~1:02
-
When Rain showed up after changing his clothes, MC (Seulgi) gave him a lunch box she brought for him.

1:09~1:10
MC: This is my heartfelt food, so please enjoy it.
Rain: You look more beautiful than ever.

1:16
Rain: It's delicious!

1:18~1:25
Rain: Try some of this!
MC: Please feed me this 'Gimbap'!
MC: This is really tender and melt in my mouth! Have you ever eaten such a good meal?

Rain: Of couse.

1:27~
MC: I'm dressed as actress 'Lee Na Young' to cheer for you today.
Rain: (Laughing)

1:34~1:36
MC: I like your new hair style!
Rain: It's like poodle's hair style.

1:41~1:47
MC: You've always shown the best performances. What is the highlight of today's concert?
Rain: There'll be a laser performance in the concert's beginning, and will be something of an audience participation performance.

1:52
-
The performance began with a laser show.

1:53
-
Baseball player 'Hong Sung Heun's family also came to see the concert.

1:56~2:09
-
Finally, Rain's concert began and the concert hall was getting hot from ardor of the audienes by his powerful and charismatic performances.

2:12~2:23
-
The aesthetic of his dance which electrifies the audience.
- The crowd went mad with excitement at the concert, and the hall heated up over his sexy dance.
- Rain with sexy charisma !

2:29
Rain: I think I'm so happy today.

2:37
-
Singer 'Gil' ever did a funny imitation of Rain in a TV show.
This happening could become a topic of conversation overseas!

2:43
Rain: I've found that he (Gil) has only one pack ! (compared to my six packs)

2:49~2:58
MC: Please show me how to dance.
Rain: Try to move using your chest, not your abdomen.

2:59~3:08
Rain: If each of you can't really think of what to do at office dinners at the end of the year or at the beginning of the year, please try to pull up your shirt and show your naked upper body, dancing to my music, Love Song.

3:09~3:36
MC: You've recently been proven to be physically in your 40s, and the news has caused quite a sensation in the country.
Rain: Such a sensation has often occurred to me. (laughing)
The reason why I'm proven to be physically in my 40s, is probably that eating irregularly has broken the regular rhythm of my life because of my tight schedules.
So I think my organs have been extensively damaged. On the surface, that looks like a good body, but its real functions are bad.
MC: You mean that all is not as it seems, right?
Rain: Yes, so I've felt uneasy these days. However, my skin is still very nice.

3:39~3:42
MC: Great! (touching his skin)

- Rain is a handsome guy who has a nice skin!

3:45~4:05
MC: I've heard you have such great fans like you as a world star, and they've been doing a good thing voluntarily, donating some money for needy neighbors.
Rain: I inwardly push them to do so.

-When MC heard his joke, she gave a loud laugh.

4:06~4:16
MC: What do your fans mean to you?
Rain: Fans and entertainers are inseparable as water can help bring flowers into blossom.

4:17~4:33
MC: It was an eventful year to you.
Rain: Yes, last year was the most eventful and exhausting year of my life.
That was the happiest time of my life, but I could look back on past events, taking time for myself.

4:30~
MC: Are you planning to appear in a hollywood film even in 2011?
Rain: (I think it'll be difficult to do so) Because I have to fulfill military in 2011, but my new album will seem to be released in the middle of the year.
Happy New Year!, and please love both MBLAQ and me a lot.
Hope you are always healthy.
Thank you.

Video Credit: ratoka300@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: