Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Rain's post on Twitter on December 7th

raintwitter

Thanks a million to all my fans. It was pleasure time for me to work on the drama last 6 months. about 2 hours ago via 파랑새
I could've done it with your warm heart support and I really appreciated. ~
There will be a concert on the last day of December and this would be the lovely opportunity to make great memories together. I love you.

여러분 그동안 "도망자" 사랑해주셔서감사합니다 여러분들이 힘을주셔서 무사히 잘 끝낼수있었습니다... 이제 지우는 제마음속에 잘간직하고 비 라는 이름으로 무대위에 설것입니다 12월31일 잠실콘서트를시작으로 새로운 앨범과 영화로써 찾아뵙겠습니다.사랑해요

I would like to thank those of you who have supported “The Fugitive Plan B".
Thanks to the concern all of you have shown, I could finish work successfully.
I'll stand on stage in the name of 'Rain', cherishing the name 'Ji Woo' in my heart forever.
Beginning with my concert in Jamshil Gymnasium on December 31st, I'll be back with my new album and movie.
I love you.

Source: 29rain@twitter.com
English translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: