Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Rain'll enter the army in the latter half of next year after finishing shooting a hollywood film.

Rain

Rain says that he plans to enter the army in the latter half of next year after finishing shooting a hollywood film.

Rain talked about the terms of entering the army at KBS TV's every Wednesday and Thursday drama series 'The Fugitive Plan B' farewell party last 6th.

On that day, Rain expressed as, "I'll enter the army in the latter half of next year after finishing shooting a hollywood film I've recently arranged my schedule to fit into."

And, he said, having a great affection for 'The Fugitive Plan B', "'The Fugitive Plan B' series haven't enjoyed high viewer ratings, but the drama's continuity in a unique way in a tightly woven plot has created a huge fan base for it.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to have made a lot of friends during the drama shoot. I think this drama will win wide acclaim among the public as time goes on."

Adding, "I really wanted to appear in a soap drama, but I think 'The Fugitive Plan B' can be far better received by the overseas critics because it is a detective drama with lots of suspense."

Source: My Star News
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: