Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rain made a surprise guest appearance on JYP concert on December 24th

Showing off his faith with JYP, singer Rain made a surprise guest appearance on JYP concert called TEMAPLAY held in Seoul's Olympic Gymnastics Stadium on the afternoon of the 24th, including 'Kim Tae Woo' and 'Son Ho Young' in the hit group GOD who broke up in 2005.

More than all, Rain's fleeting presence caused to be received with wild enthusiasm.

Rain liven up the mood, performing 'It's Raining' with 2PM as special backup dancers following making a sudden appearance on JYP's stage for his hit song 'I Have My Own Girl Though'.

After the performance, Rain said, "I'm very happy to be joining this concert. JYP and I have known each other for 12 years - long before it was named JYP. Being together with '2PM', 'MissA', 'Wonder Girls', 'Lim Jung Hee', 'Sahni' and so on, reminds me of my trainee days in the early 2000s. It's exciting to me and I'm so happy to be with JYP because I've dreamt of appearing on such a stage since then."

JYP said, "I saw the performance backstage. However much 2PM may try, I think they cannot surpass Rain. I feel something special about Rain." and he told a joke, "I could make a bundle by stringing along with the success of Rain and GOD." Continuing, "Without the product of the two's painstaking efforts, there are no Wonder Girls, 2PM and so on. Please love our forever family, Rain and GOD, including MBLAQ."

Rain showed his fantastic performance on the stage for his hit song Rainism where 2PM were attending as backup dancers after JYP and Rain's team work in perfect harmony, which was a source of wonder to all who saw it.


Source: Joy24 & Osen news
Video Source: supika0915@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: