Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye Guerilla Dating


I could not be a good dancer or a good singer then

~0:08
MC: Here is world star Rain.

0:12
Rain: Please look forward to Rain's guerilla date.

-The crowd occupied the roads near Hongick University because of Rain's guerilla date, blocking traffic for miles around-

0:37~0:50
Rain: It's a very familiar place for me where I spent most of the time dancing at that time when I was wandering around the streets hungry in junior high school.

0:51~0:57
Rain: what's this?
I really like dogs. Thank you for your present, and I'll have it on my wall at home.

1:02~1:07
Rain: The baby isn't crying.

MC: Do you like Rain? (to the baby)

Baby: (He is a stranger!)

-Baby deserted Rain to go back to mama-

1:09~1:13
MC: You are a real eager beaver who practices and practices.

Rain: I only practice. (laughing)

1:14~1:24
Rain: I practice more than in the past because my body isn't as good as it used to be.

1:33~1:34
MC: Why did you it? (When woman A hugged Rain right after she came forward)

Woman A: I knew he would hug me.

1:36~2:09
Student A: I just feel on top of the world. I've come from a distant place and met Rain unexpectedly. I love Rain, world star, Bi!

MC: But just what is it about him that makes you fall in love with him?

Student A: He is very sexy from head to foot.
My aunt figures I'm here studying hard, (but I've had an unexpected piece of good luck during break time.)
Anyway, can I do it?

02:10~02:16
MC: What do you want to do?

-Then, Rain gave her a big hug-

Student A: I can't believe it! Oh, thank you!

02:17~02:27
MC: Do you like Rain? (to Student B)

Rain: She looks just like me! (She was so excited that she couldn't talk)

-They took a picture together in memory of something resembling-

02:30~

Student B: I've liked Rain since I was in elementary school.

MC: Do you ever go to his shows?

Student B: Not yet.

MC: Because seats tend to sell out quickly?

02:36~02:44
Rain: I'm scheduled to perform on the 31st, so I recommend coming in on the day.

Student B: Since I have no money, I can't buy it.

Rain: I'll invite her somehow.

-She was a smash hit-

02:50~2:55
Rain: Please put down your contact number (to Student B)
Dear 'Park Sung Hyun's parents (Student B's parents), I entreat you to let her go to my concert. I'll arrange the ticket somehow and invite her.

02:58~03:11
Rain: There'll be a spectacular laser show using 3-dimensional graphics technology in my show. It seems to be very different now than ever before.

03:12~03:22
MC: How do you maintain your six packs?

Rain: I've made 4 six packs, and I need to make 2 more.
I think they will be back to the beginning before my concert.

03:24~
MC: Start!

Fans: (They are singing Rainism together)

03:36
Rain: Thank you.

03:43
MC: Do you like singing Rainism song to Rain's choreography?

Fans: Yeah!

3:57~4:13
Rain: I think it's been almost 10 years since I made my debut as a singer under the mane, Bi (Rain), and I've actually been singing for almost 8 years.
Fortunately, I think I've never kept on being lazy yet when I look back on the past.

4:16~4:47
MC: You've worked with a lot of beautiful actresses.
Let me play a game of World Cup to look for you Miss Right.

Rain: I really hate playing such a game. They are all good actresses.

MC: Let me play the game for a KBS special to air in Christmas on the guess that they will be all good actresses. 'Song Hye Kyo' vs 'Gong Hyo Jin'. Choose one.

Rain: Do you think we should go through with this even though I'm glad we could meet after all these years?
Please don't do this. I like all of them. Please finish it in this way.

04:49~04:55
-
Rain has actively played a variety of roles in several other films and dramas for a constant change, from a high school student to a private detective, a killer and so on.-

04:57~5:08

MC: Which character do you think is for you?

Rain: I could be just as adept playing a psychopath character.
In the middle of the movie shoot, the director didn't care about my acting because I played the character like I was possessed.

05:10~05:27
Rain: I recently got a physical exam at the hospital, and I've been proven to be physically in my 40s. Exercising and dieting excessively might produce negative result. They say I've simply overworked my body.

5:30~
-
Sylvester Stallone tried to cast Rain for his movie, but Rain turned down Stallone's request due to Rain's busy schedule relating to his world tour.-

5:44~6:12

Rain: The schedule for movie Ninja Assassin shoot had already been set at that time, so I promised Stallone that I could work with him after Nija Assassin. After that, I actually visited his house and greeted him.

MC: Can you tell me where the house is?

Rain: Are you able to know the location because you've never been there before?
Stallone lives in Santa Monica.

MC: Did you go to his house to see him, helped by a car navigator?

Rain: Of course. (laughing)

06:13~06:23
MC: What is your final goal as a singer?

Rain: I try to go to the limit. I'll do everything I can, even though I'm criticized.

MC: Will you do it, even though your six packs disappear?

Rain: Yes. (laughing).

06:25~06:47
Rain: I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier around in the second half of next year. I could not be a good dancer or a good singer then, but I'll continue to make every effort as much as I fall behind. I consider looking after my soul, so I don't feel so burdened about it. I'm sure It'll give me a good opportunity to look back on my time.

06:48~07:02
MC: You have only five days left to become 30 years old.

Rain: I can't remember what I've done (laughing and making a gesture to feel as if something burst inside him)
I climbed Namsan to get a view of the sun rise at the age of 19.

07:03~07:25
MC: Really?

Rain: I wished on the sun rise and decided to let everyone in the world know me, when I went up to the mountain top in a difficult situation where I experienced a great sense of loss when my mother passed away on, with my poverty-stricken family background.

07:26~07:38
Rain: Reflecting on what's come before, at this time of my late 20s, I think I've accomplished my dream, so I'm thinking of climbing up to the mountaintop once again before I'm 30 years old.

-World star Rain who has a bigger dream even though he has already been at the very top of his profession. We always cheer for him.-

Video credit: rainbox625@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: