Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rain, "I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year. I consider looking after my soul"

Singer and actor Rain said that he would serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year.

Rain appeared on 'Guerrilla Date', one of the sections in KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Yon Ye Ga Joong Gue' aired on the afternoon of the 25th.

During 'Guerrilla Date' near Hongick University on this day, Rain was filled with emotions as he thought about the past, saying, "It is an amazing place where I spent most of the time dancing, flailing around on the floor in my boyhood."

Rain fully extended service to his fans, giving big hugs to the fans who looked frozen stiff because of cold whether, or giving them his concert tickets as Christmas presents or dancing to Rainism music.

About his dream which is to be the best singer, he said, "I try to go to the limit. I think I'll do everything I can even though I'm criticized."

Rain said, "I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier around in the second half of next year. I could not be a very good dancer then, but I consider looking after my soul, and I think It'll give me an opportunity to look back on my time."

Source: Star News
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: