Monday, November 29, 2010

[SBS TV Entertainment Morning news] Rain's solo performance at the closing ceremony of the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games


~0.06
Singer Rain's been proven himself to be the best singer in Asia by having his solo performance for the closing ceremony of the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games.

0:08~0.22
Q: Is there some reason why you're here, Guangzhou?

Rain: I've arrived here to give a performance for the closing ceremony of the Guangzhou Asian Games.
Korea's Incheon city will host the next Asian Games, so I'm here to promote it, and I will successfully complete my stage.

0:27~0:38
Rain arrived in China's Guangzhou for his solo performance at the closing ceremony of the Guangzhou Asian Games, last 27th. On arrival in the city, he was immediately taken to the place where the closing ceremony would be held. Despite his rehearsal, he received much attention from many Chinese people.

0:41~0:46
This was his second participation in an international event after the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

0:49~0:59
Q: What's it like being on the stage for the closing ceremony of another Asian Games after the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games?

Rain: I am filled with emotions as I think of what I will have my own solo performance for this closing ceremony, and it's a great honor for me to make a grand finale of it.

1:00~1:17
Having his solo performance for this closing ceremony, Rain sang 3 songs, Rainism, Hip Song, and Friends which have the meaning of harmony.

1:23~1:25
He showed off his dignity as a world star by his own splendid performance once again.

1:26~
Q: How do you feel after completing your performance for the closing ceremony of the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games?

Rain: Anyway, everything has worked out all right.
When I come to see the ceremony, I think that it is a very big festival.
Everyone, then, I look forward to seeing you in Korea.
Please be healthy.
Thank you.

Source: DC
English Translation credit: rain bird@youtube.com

No comments: