Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Rain says, "I'm proud of Korea. Kimchi, fighting!"

Singer and actor Rain.

World star Rain said, "I feel proud to be Korean"

Rain posted on his Twitter on the morning of the 6th, "While my producer in U.S.A. and I were talking about the scenario of new film, the producer praised the wonderful taste of Korean cuisine. I am proud of Korea."

He added, "I'm proud of being Korean. Our country, the Republic of Korea, fighting! Kimchi, fighting! (cheer up!)"

Rain returned to Twitter last 4th, giving his love to his fans, "Are all of my fans getting well? Long time no see. I couldn't post on Twitter because I stayed abroad. I'd appreciate many of your interest in "The Fugitive Plan B". I've always been appreciative of your support."

Rain is currently appearing in a new KBS 2TV mini-series called 'The Fugitive Plan B'.

* Kimchi is a Korean traditional food.

Source: Star News
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: