Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[MV ENG SUBS] MBLAQ - Running & Running (Fugitive OST)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Yeah

Like this

It's MBLAQ

Let's go

A chance for me has come

Don't avoid my eyes

The fate that I can't avoid meeting you

In my head that only one is my chance

Toss away everything

You still don't know me

I'm waiting for the day you'll hold on to me

and come to my side

When I watch you turn I'm only full of smiles

My heart thinking of holding onto you

Even if your feelings change and you're not for me

Dreams or love, should I just erase it all now

If not, will it become rubbish full of memories

There's no clear answer, now just trust me

There won't be even a single mistake

Hold onto me well

I'm waiting for the day where you'll come to my side

When I watch you turn I'm only full of smiles

My heart thinking of holding onto you

Even if your feelings change you're not for me

Far away and vague

I see your face and my heart is racing

Don't rush

Come up to me

I am your destiny yeah~

(woo-la) If you come up to me as if you'll get caught

(woo-baby) You're avoiding my hands

(woo-la) Unfair fugitive

(woo-baby) Can't hold onto me

Just Once

Not even a day my heart is at ease

The avoider and the pursuer

Turn over time Running out

Beyond you now I'll put you in my hands

Thoughts of me only

The moments I'll control you

Source: Daum Music
Credit : absolutemblaqchannel / www.absolutemblaq.net
Lyrics translation: whatthecheryl@AbsoluteMBLAQ
Timing: aGoGo@AbsoluteMBLAQ

No comments: