Saturday, October 02, 2010

G.NA Has No Interest In Rain

Who: Canadian-Korean singer G.NA. Born in Surrey, British Columbia, and raised there. Her real name is Choi Gina

Age: 23

Background: Choi was originally set to debut three years ago in a girl group, with other members such as Kim Yu Bin (who would later find fame with Wonder Girls) and Kim Yu Jin (better known as After School's UEE). The group disbanded in 2007 after their talent agency ran into financial difficulties.

Restyled as G.NA, the K-pop and R&B singer made her debut in South Korea earlier this year. Her duet with Rain, Things I Want To Do When I Have A Lover, was released on July 5.

(skipped unrelated.....)

You worked with Rain in your slow track, Things I Want to Do When I Have A Lover. What was it like working with him?

'It was an amazing experience. When I first found out about it, I thought it was a joke and kept asking if it was for real. It was exciting, fun and nerve-racking at the same time.'

Is Rain the sexiest man you have worked with? If not, who do you think is the sexiest man in Korea?

'Personally, I don't find Rain sexy at all. He is tall, good-looking and very charismatic but he feels more like a family friend to me. I find Korean-American model-actors Daniel Henney and Dennis O’Neil very cute and adorable. The two of them have very chiselled features and good bodies.'

Reported by: Jocelyn Lee for the Straits Times (Singapore)

No comments: