Friday, October 15, 2010

The Fugitive Plan B Episode 7 Preview


0:04
Jinny (Lee Na Young): I believe Kai's everything (Kai : Daniel Henney). I won't mind even if he takes me to hell.

0:05
Ji Woo (Rain): Listen to what I say. Kai is one of the party!

0:07
Jinny: What did you mean by that remark?

0:13
Ji Woo: She is my life, too.

0:14
Jinny: You know that Kai is holding something back?

0:16~0:18
Old man (Song Jae Ho): We should eliminate all those crazy things. The detective (Ji Woo) first.

0:32
Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin): If I can't catch him (Ji Woo) up to today, I'll resign from my position following this incident.

0:36
Ji Woo: Let's fight one male on one male really hard!

0:39
Old man: Say a final farewell to her (Jinny) ( before we kill her)

Source: rain-cloud
Video credit: S1planB@youtube.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: