Friday, October 08, 2010

"The Fugitive Plan B" [Episode 4 Preview]

www.youtube.com


0:03~0:05
Ji Woo (Rain): I've come to rescue you. For now, let's raise our hands.

0.09
Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin): You are wanted by the police for murder (to 'Ji Woo')

0:10
Ji Woo: I'm not the murderer.

0:12
Ji Woo: Let's not deceive each other. (to Jinny)

0:14
Jinny (Lee Na Young): That's just what I've been trying to tell you (to Ji Woo)

0:24
Jinny: I'm sure there are some people knowing who Melgideck is.

0:26
Mijin (Yun Son Ha): I guess the detective called 'Ji Woo' doesn't know yet much about Melgideck.

0:31
Ji Woo: So here we go.

0:32~0:37
The older character: Jinny is going to call Kai (Daniel Henney) before long, because she has no one but him to turn to.

0:41
Do Soo: 'Ji Woo' has just sent a message to 'Jang Si Boo' (Gong Hyung Jin) in China.

0:42
Ji Woo: I think we'll go to China to get Melgideck. (to Jinny)

0:46
Jinny: I am scared!

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656meh4Ugcw
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: