Q: What grade do you think you are in as a singer?
'Lee Ha-Neul' (one of 3 male group 'DJ DOC's members): I think I'm neither in A grade nor in C grade as an entertainer, but as a singer, I'm sure I can be in B grade that meets world star Rain's standard no matter what they say.
** Rain means 비 with a Korean pronunciation, and the phonetic spelling of 비 is B in English.
===================================================================
Mirr (one of 4 male music group 'MBLAQ's members produced by Rain): Rain has always paid 'Big Bang' a compliment by saying, "I rate them the best music group in the country."
So, I'd like to stay close friends with you.
'Seung Ri' (one of 5 male 'Big Bang's members): I appreciate all of Rain's compliment to us.
(Now that you mention it), Rain! let's pursuit life as a world star together sooner or later.
** In spite of a tongue-in-cheek remark, 'Seung Ri' looks so arrogant in the way he talks.
Video credit: ratoka21@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com



No comments:
Post a Comment