Monday, June 28, 2010

Rain's message on ameblo.jp/rain-official

Hello, I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to you.

When I woke up in the morning, it was drizzling.
At that time, what comes to my mind first was, "Isn't it hard for my fans to wait for my concert while the rain?"

However, I get excited when I think about my fans who'll be filled with anticipation about my concert while entering the venue.

I think you'll come to my concert even in Fukuoka after Tokyo, but I let out a sneeze during my concert in Tokyo because I had a slight cold, which seemed to occasion your much anxiety.
Your pray for me can help me get well fast.

During my Zepp Tour, both teams, Korea and Japan, have advanced into the quarterfinals in the 2010 Worldcup. So, I'm very happy.

I hope both teams will make it through to the semifinals.
Korea and Japan teams, cheer up!

I've heard that there were a number of inquires from Japanese blogs whether I ate sea mustard soup on my birthday. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

I just managed to take some time off to relax in the hotel, because I was coming down with a cold.
My staffs prepared a cake and celebrated my birthday before my rehearsal.

You sang 'Happy Birthday' to me during my concert in Fukuoka,
So, at that moment, I could feel something touching from the depth of my mind surging up.
Indeed, I felt it is you that are the spring of my energy.

Thank you for coming to my Zepp Tour.
I'll do my best even in Osaka, Nagoya, Sendai, Sapporo, and Saitam Super Arena after Fukuoka.
I'll be willing to wait for you till we meet again.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/rain-official/
Japanese->Korean by 비쏠@ DC Inside http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=257865&page=2&bbs=
Korean->English by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: