Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Rain wants to win Best Kiss with actress 'Scarlett Johansson' at the next MTV Movie Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMOkHLEhM4&feature=player_embedded


World star Rain arrived in Korea on the afternoon of the 8th after winning Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards.

Rain stated his feelings about having received the award in a small interview at Incheon International Airport, "Since the sort of thing that you would only see on a simulated news really happened, I almost spoke Korean when I stated my feelings about having received the award."

"In fact, I thought that 'Channing Tatum's name would be called because he also attended the awards ceremony, but I was amazed that my name was called so I was very pleased. I was smiling, but crying inside."

"I would like to thank all of my fans for their ongoing support. I'll try harder from now on, so have your eyes on me."

"Each of MTV Movie Awards is really important and has value without exception." and he was overly chatty, "I'd like to win Best Kiss with actress 'Scarlett Johansson' at the next MTV Movie Awards."

Meanwhile, Rain who became the first Korean to receive Biggest Badass Star at MTV Movie Awards, plans to strive to rehearse his concert tour in Japan which will start from mid-June.

Source: DongA.com
Video: DongA.com / scorpiola@youtube.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: