Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain strenuously denies the rumors of his romance with actress 'Jeon Ji-Hyun'. He plans to bring legal proceedings against 'Daily Sports Seoul'

Rain said, "My conscience is clear and I have nothing to be afraid of."

Rain strenuously denied the rumors of his romance with actress 'Jeon Ji-Hyun'.

Earlier, 'Daily Sports Seoul' reported, "Rain and Jeon have been going out with each other for one year."

In a short telephone interview with 'Daily Hankook', Rain said, "I already knew that 'Daily Sports Seoul' would report on me, I know and they have secretly pried my private affairs since last year. They claim that they have concrete evidence, but if so, release all of them."

Rain also explained his ring on his finger presented in the concrete, "This ring is our family's way of affection between the members. I'll release our family's rings on my Twitter."

Rain already knew their intention beforehand, but his work was all right and according to schedule, and he looked so peaceful as his words were posted on his Twitter even on the morning of the 10th.

Associates of Rain plan to brirng legal proceedings against 'Daily Sports Seoul' after verifying the news.

Source: Daily Hankook
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: