Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rain "MBLAQ, I stand like a bystander and they do better"

World Star Rain gathered a lot of interest on the episode of MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' airing on the 9th by talking revealing the success key for the idol group MBLAQ that he himself produced.

On this broadcast at the question that Kim Gura asked "there's a saying that you let go of MBLAQ," Rain opened his lips and said "because I think that if you are a idol singer than you must have charisma to at least some level, I told them to control themselves but I found out that they were extremely funny."

At finding charms through MBLAQ's side that does not make up things Rain said "I just let it go because on the contrary that was the reason why they were getting a lot of love from the general public." Like Rain explained recently MBLAQ have been going on various variety shows and receiving huge amounts of love.

Continuing on seeing that MBLAQ's hearts don't flow the way his did Rain said it was hard and that "I realized I was a very superb student" and made everyone burst out laughing

Source: Nate News
Translation: mir-ified @AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

No comments: