Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain, a computer illiterate, does Twitter cutely

Rain has also joined Twitter-holic.

He sent messages on his Twitter on the afternoon of the 9th.

First, beginning to talk, "If I write like this, is it visible to other sights?", he let the whole world know himself as being a computer illiterate.

When site visitors kept asking him, "Where are you?", he said, "Stop asking me the same question over and over again. Do what you will, it will avail noting at all because I never inform you of where I am." So the visitors raised laughs with his cute messages.

Also, he unexpectedly shouted, "Santoki!" and added, "Why! My girls who are poor sense! You had to answer, 'Yeah!'"

He bantered and was at ease with them in taking liberties. But, before this, he explained this situation, "Hello, I've never used my official community, but I've come to communicate with you on my Twitter. Please give me your interest and opinions."

With his brief words "Hello, i am rain" last May 25, he had begun his Twitter but complained on it, "It is too difficult for me to do. It's too much for me ㅠㅠ (It means crying)." which had made users a present of laughter.

Netizens connecting his Twitter are catching on fire by his messages, "I'll get this job done no matter what." "If my MBLAQ wins the first prize and if I win the MTV Movie Award, I won't have to make my God Luck wish for 10 years." "Will Smith is seated in the front of me, and Scarlett Johansson is in the back of me. Wow!"

Source: Seoul news
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: