Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[Notice from rain-cloud] Rain's greeting to his Cloud fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQe5kwmUcqQ&feature=player_embedded

Rain's Message

Hello, this is Rain.

Are you Clouds getting along well?

I'm shooting a drama.

You can expect to see the drama as quickly as possible, which I believe is meant as your big present.

In particular, thanks to the stand mikes as gifts from you during my activities with 'Love Song', I could finish work successfully. I'm really thankful for your support.

It's hot these days.

Please take good care of yourself.

And, Clouds in China, I'm sorry I cannot pay a visit very often, but whenever I am, I thinks of you. Cheer up!

I think I'll give a lot of performances as part of my concert tour even in China soon.

Please love me a lot, and be healthy.

I love all the Cloud fans in Asia, furthermore, even in the world, as well as in Japan.

Hope you to be healthy.

Source: rain-cloud.co.kr
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: