Monday, June 14, 2010

MTV Movie Award winner Rain stated, "I'm not likely to make my God Luck wish for 10 years."

Rain stated his feelings about having received Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held on June 7th.

Rain told SBS TV show program 'Good Morning' aired on the morning of the 14th, "I'm not likely to make my God Luck wish for 10 years because I've won such a great award.", and his face was glowing with a smile.

He added, "The award brought my late mother's face to my mind. I'll try harder from now on, so have your eyes on me."

In an interview before winning the award, he didn't hide his feelings about how he was so excited, "I'm so nervous, and it's like a dream."

Meanwhile, Rain was honorably the first person from Korea to receive a MTV Movie Award.

Source: Money Today's Star News
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: