Friday, May 21, 2010

Rain said, "I tried everything I could do to date despite my busy schedule."

Rain appeared in KBS TV music program 'Yu Hee-Yeol's 'Sketch Book' aired on the early morning of the 22.

During this show, when 'Yu Hee-Yeol' told Rain, "I think you are too busy to date", Rain said, "I tried everything I could do to date despite my busy schedule. I just didn't that outright. To date, sometimes I stayed in Korea, pretending to stay abroad, or I stayed abroad, pretending to stay in Korea." and "What I did best seemed to be that I carried my girl friend on my back when I first met her."

When asked how he's going to pull off what he's trying to do, Rain expressed, "I don't set my goals, because setting goals make me lethargic. If I fall in popularity someday, I'll eat humble pie and nurture young talent, or I'll look for something else. Dare I say it, I just do my best in this situation without any particular goals."

Source: TV Report & Money Today's Star News
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: