Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain likens himself to a fish caught at sea as a singer, and to a farmed fish as an actor

RainBi

World star Rain has been chosen as May's Style Icon, organized by cable channel O'live. As a result, O'live will put a video clip which contains its interview with Rain on the air from May 11th.

In the interview, Rain introduced his special album 'Back To The Basic', "I think its biggest appeal is the aesthetics of temperance in the silence."

Does actor 'Jung Ji-Hoon' mean anything to Rain who is a singer and actor who's an all-around entertainer?

He said, "In comparison with singer Rain who likens himself to a fish caught at sea, actor 'Jung Ji-Hoon' may be compared to a farmed fish." and "I'm aware of myself of being a singer, while much remains to be done as an actor."

He added, "Michael Jackson and my father is a role model for me, on my stage and in my life, respectively."

Source: Newsen
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: