Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain, "At some point in my life, I would have chosen this path without Hesitation"

It has been 8 year's since the debut of singer and actor Rain, and he revealed in an interview his love for music.

Rain has recently released a special album "back to the basics" and on SBS Inkigayo magazine "TAKE 7" he had a interview about Rain being on the Top. Despite being at the peak of his game, Rain still stayed humble and said that "I am still growing and im going to continue to achieve my goal".

Would Rain have chosen this path if he had another life? his answer, "At some point of my life, I would have chosen this path without hesitation" he said showing his affection for his career.

Rain expressed that in his music and acting career, It has helped him grow and become mature and thanks to the fans and his friends it was always fun and delightful to work. He had a family that supports him in his road on becoming a movie actor and a musician.

Meanwhile, Rain has been receiving a lot of love with his songs "love song" and "hip song".

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Source: Osen
Credits: Blueprincess824@dailykpopnews

No comments: