Friday, April 23, 2010

(Eng Trans) Rain during the Pre-recording of Mnet "Kim Jae Dong" Show on April 21, 2010

Talk 1



0.08

'Kim Je-Dong': This suit looks quite expensive.

0.09~0.13

Rain: It costs about the same as yourself, so please be careful with it.

(The audience burst into a laugh)

0:17

Rain: I meant it for a joke.

0:18

'Kim Je-Dong': I know what you mean.

0:22

'Kim Je-Dong': I think you mean the clothes of this style are heavy.

(Rain's words seemed to send 'Kim' into fits)

(They all burst out laughing at the same time.)

0:28

'Kim Je-Dong': Actually, I don't want to talk about such a (trivial) problem any further.

Talk 2



0:06

'Kim Je-Dong': I practiced enough for this broadcast.

0:09~0:10

Rain: Your dance movement is very neat.

0:11

'Kim Je-Dong': My dance moves are so fluid, right?

0:12

Rain: You are right!

0:13

'Kim Je-Dong': In particular, I'm pretty confident in this movement.

('Kim' shows all the attendees how)

0:23

'Kim Je-Dong': Don't you have a spare suit? (to Rain)

Rain shook hands with the audiences one by one after the pre-recording.



Sing 'I believe I can fly'



Rain sings '익숙치 않아서' (Can't Get Used To)



Dance 'Bille Jean'



Video credit: ratoka & scorpiola@youtube.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: