Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The date for Rain's comeback to the domestic stage has been confirmed

The date for Rain's comeback to the domestic stage has been confirmed.

Singer and actor Rain greeted his fans ahead off his musical activities.

He expressed through his official homepage on the 15th, "My special album will be released on April 1st. I'm happy to show my fans the album."

"Since my drama and movie projects have fallen behind schedule than expected, it is possible for me to be active as a singer. This album is for my fans, and I'll engage in musical activities for two months starting on April 1st."

He also said about a plan for his next drama or movie in which character is soft and comfortable to get closer to his fans. Then he finished writing, asking his fans to be concerned about MBLAQ's second single album.

Source: Edaily
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: