Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rain will be seen through Nikon D5000 TV CF

-Rain's photographs entitled 'My Sweethearts' & Jeong Ji-Hoon (Rain)'s challenge of being a photographer-

Nikon Imaging Korea announced on the 22nd that their DSLR camera D5000 TV CF will be aired from the 22nd.

Rain signed a contract with the company once again last January and took the CF.

-Rain's photographs entitled 'My Sweethearts'-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMTpFa5w_A

When I take a picture of you,

I'll use honest DSLR which doesn't know how to use any technique,

Because you look your best when you are the way you are.

Reality can be seen on everyone.

Nikon Reality.

-Jeong Ji-Hoon (Rain)'s challenge of being a photographer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMaNqANEAUU


I'm afraid I'm new at this photography.

I had better take pictures with backlit.

Now I'm catching on.

His initiation as a photographer has finally been completed.

Chosun.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com

No comments: