Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Scene: Samy K vs. the Ninja Assassin

Whether you know him as an international pop star or as the new star of "Ninja Assassin," I had the amazing opportunity to meet and interview him for this week's Scene. Rain, as he's known worldwide, is a dancer/singer/actor/clothing designer/stud from Korea who has taken over Asia and is making his debut on American screens next week.

We got a chance to preview the movie last week and I can honestly say it's one of the most kick ass, blood spurting movies I've ever laid eyes upon. Being a chubby unathletic white man I now have a slight man crush on Rain after seeing him do a hand stand push up on a bed of nails (no CGI added!!!!!) Now enough of my ranting... I'll let you watch the interview already and gush all you want.

Source: http://dc.metromix.com

No comments: