Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain "album offers from US thanks to 'Ninja Assassin', targeting Billboard"

With Rain's first Hollyoowd leading movie 'Ninja Assassin' coming soon, Rain stated that thanks to the movie, there have been many offers for an album from American album producers.

In Lotte Hotel, Seoul on the 10th of November, Rain was asked the question if he was going to aim the American album market now that he has become a leading actor in Hollywood.

To this he smiled "if the movie receives a lot of positive responses, I'll stick to movie." He continued "In the past nobody even took a glance at me even if I went around. Now that I'm with Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers, people are showing interest by saying 'who is that guy'".

He added "there's a lot of offers even now but I'm looking forward to more offers from more album producers if 'Ninja Assassin' hits big. I'll try to aim for the Billboard chart this time."

Rain who some estimated would star a remake version of 'Enter the Dragon', which starred Bruce Lee, for his next movie, Rain said "I'm not going to make any comments until contracts are finalized. Even 'Ninja Assassin', was announced only after 6 months of talking back and forth. It'll be a movie starring many protagonists which I will also take part."

Source: Star news
Photo : news.naver.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: