Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"It's RAINing men! Hallelujah... it's RAINing men!"

Guess who got a picture with the deadliest ninja with a hot bod body?

Me! Me! Me!

Nin

Flick Chick Genevieve Loh with Rain at his Ninja Assassin Asian Junket in Seoul, Korea

Korean-Pop-Superstar-turned-Hollywood-Action-leading man was all serious business during our roundtable interview during his Ninja Assasin Asian Junket in Seoul. But he was all sweetness and amiablity when I requested a photo with him.

Ninja Assasin is the latest Joel Silver and Wachowski Brothers produced martial arts actioner which features the Korean Pretty Boy in kick ass moves and buff rock hard bod. It opens in Singapore Nov 26. Check back here for more blog posts about my interview with Rain and my Korean adventures.Let me know what you think of my photo with him! Till then, always remember to Snap Crackle and Popcorn!

XOXO,

Your Flick Chick,

G

Source: Rated G (as in Genevieve)

No comments: