Saturday, November 14, 2009

[Exclusive] Rain talks Enter the Dragon remake

By JackGiroux on November 12th, 2009

Recently I had the chance to participate in a roundtable with the Korean pop star Rain to discuss his upcoming film Ninja Assassin. During this short time I questioned Rain about the possible remake of Enter the Dragon, which he's been rumored to star in. While he was tight lipped for the most part, he did reveal that wasn't attached and that the project isn’t green-lit just yet.

A lot of people think you're attached to the Enter the Dragon remake, so you’re not signed on?

Rain: No, I haven't decided yet.

Who would you play though? Bruce Lee's character?

Rain: Actually… I don’t know, because I cant tell you. Yeah, I haven't signed [on] yet.

Is there any particular reason why you haven't signed on?

Rain: Its not green light, its red light.

If it gets green-lit will you sign on?

Rain: Yeah.

Source: www.atomicpopcorn.net
Credit: jinijung@soompi.com

No comments: