Rain, who is the best singer showing his powerful music and splendid performance,
and the best actor being attracting hollywood, was with his fans from more than 20 countries worldwide last July 26.
Fans 1: 'Jeong Ji-Hoon', We love you!
Fans 2: We love you!
Fans 3: Bi Oppa ('Jeong Ji-Hoon')! We love you!
-World star Rain held his global fan meeting with his more than 3,000 fans from all parts of the world.-
Rain: Hello, ETN Entertainment News viewers! How have you been? This is Rain..
Q: How does it feel to hold your fan meeting every year?
Rain: Each time I hold my fan meeting, I'm tense about how I can show myself to my fans and look forward to see them.
Q: Is there anything prepared for this fan meeting?
Rain: This will go on naturally and comfortably as if I date with my fans, and I'm going to have a good time with them.
-Rain appeared on the stage amidst his fans' hearty cheers-
Rain: I've missed all of you much. Korea fans! Hong Kong! Japan! China! Macau!, and Thailand fans!
-MC 'Kin Je-Dong' who is the personification of tact, also appeared on the stage-
'MC 'Kim Je-Dong': Hello, everybody is like my fans.
-'Kim Je-Dong' showed his flashy proficiency in English-
-There was subtitled in English through 2 huge screens-
-Rain's fans from total 20 countries, Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc., participated in the event-
Q: Didn't you have any episodes during your last fan meetings?
Rain: I was ever hard of hearing temporarily due to my fans' tremendous shout, so I got into uncontrollable confusion even for a while.
Q: What is your attraction?
Rain: My fans seem to esteem me for all my efforts, however, my body is all I have to offer. Bruce Lee, an actor in 70's, whose muscular pictures were fixed everywhere during the Ninja Assassin shooting, for this reason, I should like to have eaten something.
-'Kim Tae-Woo', former idol group GOD's member, attended the fan meeting as a special guest and celebrated the event-
-Rain's surprise statement during the fan meeting-
Rain: It may look like I don't have any relationships, but I have them from many places.
-But, it might pass the fans' belief-
Q: You confessed you had a crush on somebody.
Rain: Love can't be laid a person under necessity.
I've still been waiting for such a Miss Right who'll naturally develop a personal relationship with me. If I get my woman, I seem to feel great.
-For now, he is just having another such a dream in his fans' love-
Q: What are you going to do after this fan meeting?
Rain: My Asia tour will be progressed starting with Japan in August 29, 30.
Korea concert is to be held in October.
Q: When will your first leading hollywood movie Ninja Assassin open?
Rain: It is slated to open on November 25. I believe that all my efforts will be paid off. I know there is my running guarantee to be expected in proportion to the proceeds from the movie. Frankly speaking, I want to hit the jackpot in it. Probably, this movie will be my ultimate goal. I think there'll be a better opportunity and a stepping stone for me, if it is a big success. I'd appreciate it if you would not remark my success, but my efforts. I hope you to be healthy and happy, and your love and support would be appreciated.
-Rain is expected to keep to act successfully-
Video credit: sixtofive1982@youtube.com
Source: benamoo / Etn news
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com



No comments:
Post a Comment