Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[OBS Ent News] Macau Six to Five Fashion Concert

Part 1


Rain: "How do you do? This is Rain. Nice to meet you."

World star Rain, world famous singer and hollywood star, held his brand fashion concert in Macau.

-At the press conference for the fashion concert-
Rain: "I don't carry on a fashion business with a will, but I only participate in the brand as a designer and model. 6to5 brand pursues a vintage style in life. And the vest and pants I have on also are simple and fashionable.
I've prepared for the stage that you can feel free to enjoy."


-Rehearsal-
Rain directly participated in the whole course of the fashion concert as a producer.

In spite of a heavy rain, more than 4,500 fans visited to see Rain, and local people reaction to the fashion concert was also enthusiastic. The fashion concert hall was filled with the audiences.

Rain: "I've looked up to Michael Jackson as my mentor, and he is the very author of what I am now. Although he died, he should be an eternal being as the best performer on the stage.
I'm smarting from his death, but he'll remain in my memories as my eternal worship."

"I plan to hold Asia concert tour in August, my second hollywood movie Ninja Assassin will be released on November25, and I'll appear on a TV drama. Your support would be much appreciated."


Part 2


Rain: Hello, this is Rain. Nice to meet you.

Rain's Macau fashion concert which made more than 4,500 fans wild with enthusiasm.

-Rehearsal-
Rain: "Why isn't the light out now? Let's do it all over again!"

He is most carefully in rehearsal as a director and singer.

-The show-
Rain appeared on the stage amidst hearty cheers. It was just his 27th birthday.

Rain: "I spent happy time with my family, having delicious food together." [at the press conference]

His fans sang 'Happy Birthday" for him after the show.
Rain came on the stage again to express his gratitude to them.

Rain never stops the process of transition himself for a new career, and he always does his best.

Rain: I hope all of you to be healthy, I'm planning to hold a new concert, My second hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin will be released on Novemner 25, and a new face, 'Dahee', produced by me, is to debut. Your concern and love would be appreciated.

Video credit: happyyouyou1@youtube.com
Source: benamoo
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: