Sunday, January 18, 2009

CCTV "Open Concert" in Korea


Female MC: Please say a few words of greetings to the fans supporting you here.

Rain: Nice to have you with me. How are you? It's been a while./ How are you? I'm Rain (in Chinese)

Female MC: While you were singing, all the audience stood up at a time. Do you see a lot of your Chinese fans?

Rain: For all that I've not seen a lot of them, thank you very much for coming like this, and I hope to see more of you. With this concert as a momentum, I also hope the cultural exchange between Korea and China to
be promoted much more. Thank you very much.

Male MC: Please say hello to Chinese girls of here in another Chinese you can speak.

Rain: I love you all. I'm Rain. (in Chinese)

Video credit: becky823@youtube.com
Source: benamoo/Rain Gallery
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: