Saturday, November 08, 2008

Rain likes 'clean image' girl

Rain attended the Mont Blanc press conference in Beijing on Nov. 7th. Rain believed accessories are more important than clothes. When he travels oversea he will take chance to shop for watches but he still haven't met the person who he should give the watch to. Rain said, "I will work hard and buy it for myself, for other? Maybe my fiancee in the future! (what type of girls do you like?) girl with a clean image."

Rain had been to the Great Wall and he had good impression for China, in the album of this year there will be two Chinese songs. He said, "I predict in the future there will be many chance to promote in China, I hope to go to the hot spring." Rain also disclosed that he is different in front and behind of the camera, he expressed, "In front of the camera I am very powerful but behind the scene I am very humorous."

Recently, Rain specially recorded a video to support and encourage examinees not be nervous during exam.

Source: Sina
English Translation credit: FollowRain@Rain-America.com

No comments: