Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rain's interview in Beijing




Rain's interview translated into English by FollowRain@Rain-America.com

Coming to the place of the Olympic, I felt the atmosphere of the Olympic, everyone's mood were very excited. I got invited to this international event I felt very happy and honored.

Participated in Hollywood movies is my first step to let Americans know me. This movie (Speed Racer) is a big production. I felt honored. My next movie will be show in theaters soon. It could open up international market, I felt happy because I could bring Asia's features to Western countries.

I hope to become an artist who bring joy to people. I believed my Asian supporters know me more, they know my past performances but I guess people in the West know me a little, but I believed if I participate in more activities and do my best, I believe many people will recognize me.

Video credit: Rainhk
Re-uploaded by Rain-America

No comments: