Friday, July 04, 2008

Rain returned to Seoul 4:30pm at Incheon airport

World Star Rain returned to Korea on July 3rd, arrived at Incheon airport at 4:30pm. Rain left Korea on April 22nd, after activities in Hong Kong Japan and shooting movie in Berlin, he worked oversea more than 70 days now returned home.

Rain worked oversea most of his time when returned home he appeared to be very happy. When reporters asked Rain how did he feel about the Japan fan meeting, Rain said "I felt happy to spent time with my fans. I'm also very happy because there were many fans love me."

Rain hope Korea fan meeting to come soon. Reporters asked him about the Korea fan meeting schedule, he answered "I will be holding the fan meeting in mid July. From now I will prepare for this fan meeting. I can't wait anymore, I hope to see my fans soon and spend the beautiful moments together."

Regarding to the future schedule Rain expressed he will start Singer's activities, he said "I will release an album within this year. If things go smooth, in mid September I can bring the new album and meet with my fans in Asia." From now on, Rain will carry out activities as a singer. When Rain departed from Japan Narita airport there were numerous fans sent him off. He autographed for the fans and he wrote "Thank You" to the fans in Japanese. Afterward, he took 4:45pm flight returned to Korea.

Picture Credit: Sportsseoul//onlyrain
Source: Sina News
English Translation: FollowRain@Rain-America.com

No comments: