Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rain joked, I became chubby again

Rain's company indicated, after Rain had finished Ninja Assassin movie shooting, his fan club brought buffet lunch for J.Tune staffs and Rain. The person in charge in Rain fan club said, "because of the busy schedule of J.Tune and Rain, it is important to adjust their diet, we felt happy to be able to prepare food for the staffs and Rain."
Therefore, Rain left a message on his homepage indicated, "during the past 7 months while shooting movie Ninja Assassin, I only ate chicken breast and veggie, I felt happy because my fans prepared food for me, I became chubby again. In order to thanks to my fans for supporting me, I will hold a fan meeting in Korea on July 27th and I hope everyone show support to my Asian special album that will be release soon."
At the same time, Rain had finished fan meeting in Japan on June 30th and now preparing for the fan meeting in Korea. Rain also expressed his future plan, he will concentrate on producing the Asian special album to repay his Korean and Asian fans for their support.

Source: Innolife News
English Translation: FollowRain@Rain-America.com

No comments: