Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rain Interview - Ninja Assassin at Comic Con 2008

Watch the video here.

Rain's very enthusiastic about his lead role in the Warner Bros/Dark Castle action thriller 'Ninja Assassin' and his appearance at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con brought out equally enthusiastic fans.

Transcript: Rain Interview - Ninja Assassin at Comic Con 2008
Rebecca Murray from About.com Hollywood Movies at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con.

Rain – 'Raizo' in Ninja Assassin

Tell me about getting ready physically. How do you play a ninja assassin?

Rain: "You know, I killed too many in Ninja Assassin, my film. Maybe it's a big martial arts film for international and for martial arts guys, you know? I think you're going to like it. Please wait for Ninja Assassin. It's very fantastic."

Did you know any martial arts before you started the film?

Rain: "Yes. I learned Tae Kwon Do, it's Korean martial arts, and I learned for this movie I learned so many martial arts and ninja expressions and ninja techniques and ninja martial arts. You're going to like it."

Are you going to keep practicing now that you're done with the film?

Rain: "No. Never work out. I hate work out. That's enough. Just kidding."

Source: About.com
Credit: alicerain@Rain-America.com

No comments: