Friday, April 18, 2008

Rain promotes Samsung Olympics MV on China TV



Hello everybody! I am Rain.
It has been a long time since last month we met at Samsung press conference.
It’s a pity that I am unable to go to China now because of my filming commitments.
Wish everybody Good Health, How's everybody lately?
I will try to take/make time to meet with all of you.

Question :
Rain talks about Samsung's Olympic theme song & MV

Rain :
With regards to Olympics theme song & Olympics MV,
I long wish to present a gift for Beijing Olympics...
As Samsung's Olympic brand ambassador, we produced a Samsung Olympics theme song MV and today is the day we show this MV to everybody for the first time.
The MV's content is that my friends and I participated in a dance competition and we won it! After you watch it, you will find it meaningful...
I hope that everybody likes this song.
Please support Samsung's Olympic events & activities.

Question :
Rain's Future plans?

In Aug'08's Beijing Olympic period, Samsung and I will have exciting performances in store for everyone. Lets join Samsung in congratulating the success of Beijing's Olympics.
In order to meet with everybody in China, I will work harder.

Today I am unable to come here, i feel disappointed...
I am sure I will be here the next time.

Let's look forward to our next meeting! Thank you!

source : samsung
Translated based on CN subs by TuliplilacShirley

No comments: