Saturday, November 08, 2008

"Training artist that will debut next year"

Rain "Training artist that will debut next year.. My dream in my forties?"
On 'Yoon Dohyun's Loveletter', aired on KBS 2TV at the night of the 7th, Rain started off with his new song, 'Rainism' from his 5th album.

This night, the MC, Yoon Dohyun asked, "What will Rain be doing in the future?", and Rain replied, "When I become 40, I want create a band and make a club." Rain showed his passion for performance by saying, "These days, I fill electricity running through my body when I perform."

Rain also revealed, "I am training to-be-artists. One female solo, a hip-hop team of five, and a female group of three." He added, "If they do well, I think they can debut next year."

Also, this night on 'Loveletter', Rain's own dance team showed their own dance moves on stage, and attracted attention. Also, the camera caught sight of KBS announcer, Lee Jiae in the audience.

Rain not only performed 'Rainism' and 'Lovestory', but also, 'It's Raining' and 'Instead of Saying Goodbye', a total of four songs.

Source: Newsen
Translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: